We are Now AI Integrated - Let Text to Speech Read this Blog Article to you! Click the globe to change language
WHAT IS CANVA?
Canva Pro is a premium version of Canva which is a cloud-based graphic design tool that was launched in 2012. It offers visuals as templates to allow users to customize them with certain tools. These also allow you to create a fully personalised design.
With this site, we can therefore create visuals of any form: posters, flyers, CVs, banners, invitation cards there is also a free version of Canva with less features …
Canva has two main advantages over a more traditional solution like Adobe PhotoShop and/or Illustrator:
First of all, it’s completely cloud-based software, so you don’t need to download or install anything. This fact alone makes Canva an attractive alternative for those who only occasionally use graphics and photo editing tools and don’t want to invest heavily in Adobe products, which can cost hundreds of dollars.
Another cool thing about Canva is that it is also available as a free smartphone app (with paid options in the app) for both iOS and Android, so it can be a great option if you have need to do quick graphics or have access to a color palette for editing on your mobile devices. it’s ideal too for the Business Owner who likes to work on the go.
Explanation of software SAAS Canva
Because before buying a product or a service it is important to know what we are talking about here. SaaS Mode (Software as a Service) or software as a web service allows a person to benefit from software via the internet rather than having to download and install it on their computer. With the great advantage of being accessible from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection and a PC, tablet, smartphone … to access it.
To access Canva all you have to do is go to the site: https://www.canva.com
it is SaaS software so no need to download, just create an account and start using cloud storage to create great visuals.
What to choose: Canva Pro or Canva Free?
In this article, I offer you a review of the different features that I will compare for each of the two versions.
But to summarize my opinion: the premium version is very useful to save time in creating visuals! There is a lot more that can be done directly from the platform, which saves you the hassle.
The free version of Canva is a legitimate option for most people who create simple graphics and don’t mind the limitation that comes with it. In any case when I started out, the free version was more than enough for me. But as my blog activity grew, I started to see the limits. Don’t get me wrong – you can also create great designs with a free plan, but like I said before, you can’t access the advanced features of Canva Pro (Affiliate).
• Two separate folders to organize your designs
• 1 GB of storage space for your resources
• A library of 8000 models
• The possibility of uploading your images and photos
• A paid image library starting at £1
The paid version at £10.99 includes all the features of the free version plus:
• Create as many folders as you want
• Team functionality
• Unlimited storage for your resources
• Exclusive access to 400,000 photos, illustrations and models
• Resize your designs in one click •
Download custom fonts for your business
• Set up color palettes for your brand
• Save models for your team or yourself
• Organize your photos in different folders
• A search function to easily find your designs
• Create custom dimensions to your designs
• Upload your designs in png with a transparent background
• Priority assistance
The paid version has several advantages,
The 15 reasons why you should invest in Canva Pro!
The Pro version is relatively affordable (£10.99 / month or £8.33 if paid annually , which will allow you to unlock additional features such as:
1. Access to 420,000 templates.
As with photos, Canva provides you with several templates to create your own visuals with the free version. The Pro version of Canva gives you access to premium templates for any type of design. If you create a lot of visuals, it can save you time.
2. Illustrations, icons, pictograms. branding elements are a real advantage of the pro version of Canva. With the pro version of Canva, you have access to a huge number of graphic elements to add to your designs. with One-click Design Magic you can create all sorts of Beautiful design elements.
3. More choice of photos with the Pro version. The pro version gives you access to all the photos including Premium Stock Photos offered on the site. Canva offers a very wide choice of Premium images! (I believe there are over 60 million including the illustrations.) This is an option that saves me time simply because I use a lot of images to illustrate my blog posts. and with Millions of photos, I no longer have to go looking for premium photos or background images on other sites and then import them to create my visuals using my preferred design type.
4. Unlimited files with the pro version. The creation of files is unlimited! And I have to admit, that’s one of my favorite options in Canva’s pro version: the ability to create folders for everything! I have created folders for several categories and this is, without a doubt, what saves me a lot of time!
5. One-click Magic Resize. This is one of the main features that made me switch to the pro version: it allows you to instantly resize your creations in custom dimensions or create a copy in the size of your choice! Yes you heard that right. I don’t know if you see the time saving there? In one click you can customize your design to the desired dimensions for each of your social media Posts or platforms! whether it be an amazing designs or simple designs or creating Digital Products. Canva Pro is a time saver and must-have tool.
6. Remove backgrounds from your photos. Another advantage of the premium version is the ability to remove the background of photos or visuals for a transparent background result. Content creators can use Canva Pro to successfully create transparent images This is very useful for speeding up the creation of visuals. The result depends on the background of the photo and is not as precise as it would be in Photoshop but it does work out fine! For instance, If you want to remove the background from one of your product photos to create a professional-looking photo for an e-commerce store this is a good choice of tool to use that works well! I used to get this done by hiring someone in Fiverr till I found this excellent addition to Canva Pro.
How to use Canva Pro to remove backgrounds from your images ?
7. The most storage space (I had reached my limit and my old visuals were being deleted as I went along). In Canva Pro you go from 5GB to 100GB. 20 times more space than the free version. more than enough for your social media graphics and for storing whatever one of their huge collection of design assets and premium design elements you choose to use.
8. Bring designs to life with animation. It allows you to create animated graphics with different animation styles, which you can download in GIF or movie (MP4) format. Very useful because now is the time for animation, and video if you want to attract that much sought-after traffic for your site using the attention of social media channels for whatever niche you may be targeting in your website or Facebook page.
9. Stay consistent with ‘Brand Kit’. Thie Brand kit allows you to organize and personalise the elements of your brand’s visual identity with your logos, colors, and fonts. So that you (or your team members) produce designs that match your brand.
With the same visual identity and with always using the same colors and fonts it gives your customers and viewers a sense of brand identity and the professionalism that branding brings to your ventures.
By using the Brand Kit for your designs that you use all the time there is no need to go looking for them every time, or the mistake of matching exact colour tones or types in the color code etc.
We’ve all done that and used as near to a particular shade instead of using a consistent shade or tone in our project.
There is I find a huge time-saving in using the Canva Brand Kit
10. Cater to teams of any size. You can invite an unlimited number of members by email and give them access as a member, template designer, or administrator. Of course, this includes more features than the free version.
11. Premium Fonts. You will have access to over 30,000 premium fonts or you can import your own.
12 Collaborate in real-time with ‘teams’. One of the benefits, especially for businesses, but also for a freelancer who works with a virtual assistant, is being able to work together on Canv
13. Schedule posts from Canva Pro. For many people, Canva is the go-to tool for creating visuals for Social Media Platforms and having them in a centralized location. Indeed, they know all the dimensions. It offers effective ready-made templates and even visuals. Plus it can resize your design work to suit different social media networks! But in all of these tasks, one thing was missing scheduled posting.
Canva solved it in a great way, by integrating a calendar into the tool.
Use Canva Pro Collaboration tools and interface with most Social Posts Networks and many a third-party app. Here are the available networks:
• Facebook (Page or Group)
• LinkedIn (Profile or Page)
14. Save your visuals with different resolutions. Being able to save my visuals with different resolutions is a handy feature.
15 Save the images with a transparent background (PNG) or even (SVG)
I find this very useful for logos and illustrations on a blog, and creating Youtube thumbnails.
Canva Pro pricing
Canva offers three pricing plans:
• The Canva Pro monthly plan costs £ 10.99 per month and is a good option for those who want monthly payments.
• The Canva Pro yearly plan costs £ 8.33 per month and is billed as a one-time annual payment of £99.99.
• The Canva Enterprise plan costs £ 24 per team user per month.
The pro plan is suitable for individuals or small businesses, while the Enterprise plan is for large teams who need advanced functionality and control in their collaboration.
Note: Choosing the yearly Canva Pro plan gives you a 23% discount as opposed to the monthly plan.)
How do I switch to Canva Pro?
Okay, if I’ve convinced you and you’ve made the decision to upgrade to the pro version, here’s how to upgrade your account.
1 – Go to Canva (Affiliate) in your browser and click on “Pricing”.
2 – choose any plan by clicking on “Free trial” and sign in with Facebook, Google or email if you haven’t already.
3 – After that click on “Enjoy it free for 30 days“.
Do not worry! You will not be charged until the end of your free trial, and you can also cancel your trial at any time. That’s it, your in!
Is Canva Pro worth it?
I find Canva Pro really worth it! Especially if you don’t want to hire a graphic designer or are looking for an affordable, easy-to-use tool to create stunning designs in minutes, on your own, without graphic design skills.
However, the free version is also useful, but it has limited benefits. When you use it every day like me. Canva is by far the easiest-to-use graphic design software that I know of.
Before Canva I used Photoshop, and I can tell you that using Photoshop as a complete beginner is not for everyone. Unlike Canva, which is very easy, intuitive to learn, even if you are new to it.
You can use it for Blog images, remove background from images, create images with amazing animations, you can even use the available templates and advanced design features to create awesome business cards which is a handy feature indeed.
There are a number of canvas tutorials available to teach you how to use Canva just undertake a search in youtube for Canva tutorials
Note: Gallowayapps work through an affiliate program for Canva and as such, we receive a commission for referring you to Canva from our link at no extra cost to you. We use Canva Pro every day so know exactly what the benefits of using Canva are, That’s why we recommend its use (see our Affiliate Declaration here. ).
If you liked this review you would be helping us to create more review items like this if you did use our lInk to access and join Canva.
At the same time why not also subscribe to our Newsletter to keep updated on new reviews and updates on really useful software or subscribe to our youtube channel here.